Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Whole 30 day 6 = FAIL

So I completely fell off the whole 30 wagon...I had been doing so good too.

We had showing yesterday and had to be out of the house from 2-4. So I attempted to get J to take a later morning nap then usual. Then I found out the girl that was going to make J's cake for his 1st bday pictures THIS Saturday probably won't be able to make the cake...ahhhh. And there was a shirt I really wanted for J's pictures so we decided to go to trolley square to go to american appeal to get it. My mom and I went there and josh went to renew his car registration then he wanted to meet up for a late lunch/early dinner. He wanted chilis. By this point it was after 2pm and I was so hungry. And I was craving a dr pepper. So I ordered a dr pepper and then caved and ordered fajitas...with flour tortialls and you better believe I used sour cream, cheese and rice. Then my mom and I went and got sub zero ice cream and once we got home I had wine.

Hopefully I got it all out of my system and I'm starting over again starting today. So annoying!

It's also really hard to do this diet without any real support or someone doing it with you. My mom is of course encouraging of me, but she says she's going to do it but she just complains about all the things she can't have. And josh pretty much just teases me about it. I wish josh would do it with me, that would make it so much easier.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment