Friday, July 4, 2014

Whole 30 day 2

Today was day 2. Here's what I ate


Breakfast was scrambled eggs with bacon mixed in and about 2 cups of carrots. I put the carrots in a bag so I could eat them on the way to stroller strides and I didn't actually finish them until after stroller strides.
For lunch I used the rest of the taco meat (ground beef, bell peppers and onions) to make a salad with lettuce and the chipotle ranch dressing. It was really good.
Dinner was a hamburger salad and sweet potatoes fries! I found a paleo ketchup at whole foods, it might not be completely whole 30 approved, but I love my ketchup.
For dessert I had some strawberries!



I'm slowly decreasing the amount of creamer I'm using in my coffee in hopes of being able to drink it black since you aren't supposed to have creamer. So I'm not technically following the whole 30 100% yet. I'm hoping I'll still have good results.

One of the hardest things has been not having cheese! It's been hard to not put it on my scrambled eggs, on the tacos, my salad and my burger. I don't really miss it once I'm eating the food though. I'm also still wanting to snack, out of habit, but the food I'm eating is keeping me full enough to not give in to the snacking temptation/craving.

I'm really hoping this plus stroller strides 3 days a week will help me lose weight before we move back to CA!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment