Monday, February 23, 2015

Nutrisystem day 2!

Today is day 2 on NS. Day 1 went great. I stayed in track and didn't cheat at all! I'm not gonna lie tho I was SO tempted last night. There was a bag of butterfinger bites on the kitchen counter and I know there are only a few left in there and I thought to myself "just one won't hurt anything right?...NO!!" I turned off the kitchen light and went upstairs to bed! I'm proud of myself for that! And I didn't not weigh myself yesterday morning on day 1 so I weighed myself this morning and was at 230.4...so horrible bad considering that about 1-2 weeks after I gave birth to j I was under 200, I think about 197. And the weight has just slowly crept up from there over the past 18 months. I was around 215 for a long time and then gained another 15 pounds...I never want 230 or higher on the scale again so hopefully it well be in the 220's on my next weigh in and just keep going down from there. It took a long time to put this weight on (I've been slowly gaining over the past 7ish years) so it's not going to just come off right away, it's a slow process and I need to remember that. I want to be able to look back in 6 months and be proud of how far I've come! I've got this!

Anyways moving on to today! Oh! And I want to add I haven't had coffee. I usually have at least one cup of coffee every morning, which isn't necessarily bad but I like it with creamer...lots of creamer...so I'm really trying not to have any. The energizing shake that I get to have for my am snack is really helping I think and I'm pretty sure I'll be adding those to my next order! For breakfast today I had the Harvest Nut Bar which I actually didn't think I was going to like (I'm a really picky eater) and I was shocked that it wasn't that bad! Actually better then most protein/diet bars I've tried! I then had my energizing shake on the way to take J to play at a kids play place. For lunch I had a cup of veggies and the White Bean Chicken Chili. This came in the fast 5 which is pre selected so I didn't get to choose the foods...by the name of this alone I would not have chosen it because I don't like beans. But this actually isn't that bad. It's really spicy tho, but I was able to eat it and tolerate the beans, but I wouldn't choose it again because of the beans. Here's lunch:



I had my craving crusher shake for my afternoon snack and then for dinner I had 1 cup of veggies and white bean chicken chili for dinner. Today I decided to pick the foods I don't think I'll like or that I wouldn't really pick so that by the end of the week I'll have to good stuff that sounds good left. I think that by the end of the week my motivation might start to waiver and I might be more tempted to cheat and if all I have left is food I know I won't like then I'll be less likely to eat it. I was so not looking forward to this dinner. I ended up eating only the chicken and not the beans, it wasn't very good and now I'm hungry, but oh well. Tomorrow will be better! I've stuck to it though so I'm proud of myself! Day 2 down!

I decided to add the energizing shake and cravings crusher shakes to next months order! And I might see if I can order them online for the rest of this month. I really like them and they are so easy to have for snacks!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment