Saturday, February 28, 2015

Nutrisystem day 7

Woohoo my final day of my first week of NS! I didn't weigh myself this morning because I had to babysit today which means I had to sneak quietly out of the bedroom early this morning so I didn't wake J up to go pick up the baby! I leave at about 6:10 and J doesn't get up until 7-7:30! I give my mom the monitor and she listens for him until I get back. The sink part of the bathroom where the scale is isn't closed off so I wasn't about to risk trying to weigh myself and waking him up! So I will weigh myself tomorrow morning. I can say that I feel better though, lighter and thinner although when I look in the mirror I don't really see a difference. I just keep reminding myself that "it takes 4 weeks for you to see a difference, 8 weeks for friends and family, and 12 weeks for the rest of the world." I know that if I stick to this at the end of these first 28 days I will be able to see and feel a difference! I know that my clothes will be loose, my face will be thinner and I will be feeling so good! And the end of the next 28 days...even better! 28 days at a time I am going to get thinner, healthier, in shape and feel better about myself and what I see whe I look in the mirror! And next week I'll start working out more consistently so that will help too!

Today I had the chewy chocolate chip granola bar which I thought was going to be good, but I didn't really like it. I probably won't order it again because I like the muffins much better! I had my energizing shake for my morning snack. For lunch I had my veggies and the spicy kung pao noodles. I didn't have high hopes for the noodles because I read on other blog that they weren't very good, so I was pleasantly surprised because they were good! They weren't amazing or anything but they were good. I think maybe adding some cooked onions to it as the veggie (or really any cooked veggies) would probably be good so I'll do that next time! The Kung pao noodles weren't in the fast 5 kit, I took them from my order since I ruined one of the lunches so I was short a lunch. I had my craving crusher shake for afternoon snack and veggies with chicken pasta Parmesan for dinner, it was ok, not great but not bad.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment