Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pillow

Tonight (2/11/15) is J's first night sleeping with a pillow and I don't think he quite gets the concept yet!
I started putting a little pillow in his crib awhile back and he didn't really understand the concept and didn't use it. It ended up in a box next to his bed with blankets in it and he recently found it so I put it in his crib and he laid his head on it and snuggled! Now he understands the concept of it and will lay his head down on pillows on the couch or my bed and get comfy, it's so cute. So when I put this bigger (normal size, but it's bigger then his little pillow he had) in there he laid his head on it and snuggled right in!

The pillow is on the left side of him. He started with his head on the pillow and moved so his back is on the edge of the pillow!


When I went to bed he was like this:



He moved down further right after I took this so he didn't sleep with his head up against the pillow like that!

Night #2 and he's doing better with the pillow!






Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment