Friday, February 27, 2015

Nutrisystem day 6

Today I had the cinnamon streusel muffin for breakfast and it was really good! I had my energizing shake for snack and I love how easy it to take on the go. J had gymboree this morning and I knew I wanted to have it after that but didn't want to wait until I got home so I just put ice and water in my shaker and took the shake packet. I left it in the car and mixed it as soon as I got into the car after his class and drank it on the way home! For lunch I had veggies with cheddar broccoli rice. It was ok, but not very good. I don't think I cooked it right. Your supposed to cook it at 40% power for 2 1/2 minutes and it should be at a rapid boil. Well I couldn't figure out how to change the power setting and I thought I did and it was taking forever and not boiling do I reset the power back to what it was before and it came to a boil quickly and overflowed a little. Anyways it's just not as tasty as some of the other foods I've had so far, but it wasn't gross or anything like that!






I had my craving crusher shake for afternoon snack and then for dinner I had my veggies and the thick crust pizza. It was good!


My bestie wanted to do something tonight and her suggestion was to go to a bar/restaurant that we like and I quickly told her "sorry I can't. I'm doing nutrisystem and I really want to stick to it!" So we came up with another idea and we're going to see 50 shades of grey! I'm excited! Although usually we'd go eat and drink before the movie and it's a little hard to change your mindset. Going out to eat and drink is a very common social thing to do when I get together with friends and family so it's going to be a challenge to find things to do that aren't centered around eating and drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment