Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Nutrisystem day 4

I gave in and weighed myself this morning and I was totally expecting to be disappointed...but I was pleasantly surprised...I'm already down 2 pounds!!! So motivating to see the scale moving! 2 pounds in 3 days...I'll happily take that! Hopefully I can at least double it by Saturday's weigh in! And I'm planning on really trying to workout everyday for the rest of the week so that should help!

For breakfast I had the blueberry lemon bar:







It was ok. Not great but not too bad. I didn't really like the blueberry/lemon combo.

For lunch I was planning on having the Mexican tortilla soup...well it has beans in it (which I don't like) and your supposed to add the flavoring, add water and stir before cooking and since it was just loose I dumped it out and picked out all the beans and then added the sauce and water to what was left and heated it up....I would NOT advise doing that! I guess it messed with the water to food ratio or something because it overflowed all over the microwave! Oops! So I trashed it and had the three cheese chicken (with my veggies of course). And since I won't be eating one of my meals on Sunday I'll just sub that for saturday since I'm short a lunch now! The three cheese chicken was good! I would definitely order it again! Every time I make one of these in the cups I always think about those cup of noodle things or whatever they're called and think "there's no way this is going to taste good" and so far I've been really pleasantly surprised by how good they are!




For dinner I had the turkey sausage and bacon rigatoni and it was ok. I'm not big on pastas with white sauces (like the Alfredo one last night) so that's why I didn't love it and wouldn't order it again. I had it with my veggies of course!

And now I am trying REALLY hard to ignore the Girl Scout cookies that are in the other room...I ordered some from my niece to support her Girl Scout troop and picked them up today and now I really want a Samoa! I'm going to try REALLY hard to not open the box until these first 28 days are over and the rest of the boxes I'm going to give away (I ordered 6 boxes). I'm giving my grandma the other box of samoas and if she opens them this weekend when we go out to dinner for my sisters birthday I will have one...otherwise I will wait! And then maybe treat myself to one every day that I workout until the whole box is gone? That might be a good idea to let myself have a little treat and reward without going overboard!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment