Thursday, February 26, 2015

Nutrisystem day 5

Today for breakfast I had a blueberry muffin. I don't really like blueberries but it was good. All the muffins I've had so far haven't been dry, they've been good! I had my energizing shake for morning snack, veggies and a chocolate peanut butter bar for lunch which was really good, tasted more like dessert then lunch so no complaints there! For dinner I had rotini and meatballs and veggies. It was good, I would have loved to pile Parmesan cheese on it but I didn't! The Girl Scout cookies are still tempting me but not as bad as yesterday...I've only thought about them maybe twice today...although I'm sure in an hour or 2 they'll be calling my name!
Only picture I took today was of dinner and it was after I ate my veggies! Here's the rotini with meatballs!



This morning J had his kid co class so I didn't walk this morning and I didn't do a workout video either but after my ex picked J up I put the baby (I'll have to figure out something to call him, his name also starts with a J so I can't call him that!) into the stroller and walked around our buildings twice and got the mail. It was just a short 15 minute walk, but better then nothing. Our area isn't really a great place to walk or I would have gotten in a better walk. Goal (one of them) for when we move (our lease is up in September and we want to try to find a small 3 bedroom house to rent) is to be in a better neighborhood where we can just walk out the front door and go on a good walk! A park within walking distance would be a major bonus too!

Usually J goes to his dad's Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, which are also the days I babysit, when we first separated we did it that way because I was also watching another families kids weekday afternoon from 2-6 (but usually later) and it was easier for him to be with his dad those days. Now that I don't watch them and he's older and actually plays and enjoys the other boy I watch I started thinking it would be better to have him go to his dad's on Mondays and Wednesday's because then 1. The boys can play together and we can go to the park and stuff like that in the afternoons and 2. I get some me time! I talked to my x about it today and he said that was fine and agrees it's better for the boys to be able to play together. So now I'll be able to go to the gym on those days (unless I end up having the baby I watch, which happens occasionally). Right now every other Saturday is really the only time I'm childless since the rest of the time I have my son, the baby I watch, or both! So it'll be so nice to have 2 afternoons a week to myself, I know I'll miss my son, but I will enjoy that time and I know I need it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment