Monday, March 25, 2013

16 Weeks!!!

How far along? 16 weeks! Yay

Total weight gain/loss: down about 20 still. I'm down a pants size!

Maternity clothes? Jeans, but still not because I really need them, they're just more comfortable them my other jeans

Sleep: one night it's ok the next it's horrible.

Best moment this week: being 16 weeks! And we'll be finding out what we're having tomorrow!!!

Movement: not yet. Sometimes I lay really still and concentrate in hopes of feeling something, but nothing yet

Food cravings: cuties-the tiny orange like fruits, I think they might be tangerines? I'm not sure but I love them! I eat 3-4 at a time

Gender: we'll find out tomorrow!!!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: nothing right now

What I am looking forward to: finding out if we're having a boy or girl tomorrow!

Milestones: being 16 weeks!

I will take and post my 16 week picture tomorrow!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment