Tuesday, June 25, 2013

29 weeks




How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: lost a pound last week, so down 17 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Mostly

Sleep: hasn't been very good thanks to this stupid cold I have right now

Best moment this week: Everytime I feel him move

Movement: yep

Food cravings: nothing really sounds or tastes that good since I'm sick

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: no, I think I might have had a few Braxton hicks contractions, but I'm not sure

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: having beer, wine, or a mixed drink whenever I want, but its so worth it

What I am looking forward to: going to park city this next weekend! And of course meeting my son!

Milestones: being 29 weeks pregnant!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment