Monday, July 1, 2013

30 weeks

Not a great pic, it was in our hotel room


Here's another, horrible pic, horrible lighting but of well:




How far along? 30 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: haven't checked this week so I'm going to go with same as last week

Maternity clothes? Yep

Sleep: my cold is getting better so sleep is getting better each night!

Best moment this week: spending the weekend in park city for a little last weekend getaway before Jackson comes

Movement: yep, lots

Food cravings: not really

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: no, I'm pretty sure I'm occasionally having Braxton hicks contractions

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: sushi, wine and margaritas

What I am looking forward to: getting everything ready and meeting my baby boy in 2 months!

Milestones: being 3/4 of the way through my pregnancy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment