Tuesday, July 9, 2013

31 weeks!!!





How far along? 31 weeks and 2 days today

Total weight gain/loss: not sure. I keep forgetting to weigh myself because I do it first thing in the morning before I take a shower. I'm pretty sure I've gained a few pounds though

Maternity clothes? Yep, but I tried on my jeans from before I was pregnant and they still fit, they are tight in the tummy but I can zip and button them

Sleep: pretty good, just having CRAZY dreams and having to get up to pee ALL night long

Best moment this week: feeling him move a lot more when I'm moving around not just sitting still

Movement: lots

Food cravings: cold fruit...like peaches, watermelon, Rainer cherries. And of course pomagranate Popsicles

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: no, but I'm having Braxton hicks contractions

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: being able to do things like bend over, get out of bed/off the couch without a struggle!

What I am looking forward to: meeting my little man in 2 months

Milestones: being 31 weeks pregnant!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment