Monday, July 22, 2013

33 weeks!




How far along? 33 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: I gained 1 lb. So I'm up 6 lbs from what I lost in the beginning, so still 14 lbs under my pre pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Yes. My shirts seem to be getting shorter, not too short, just shorter. And they used to hug my belly then lay flat against my body under my belly, but now some of my shirts are just kinda hanging off my belly and not hugging under it and laying flat anymore, if that makes any sense

Sleep: not to good. I've been uncomfortable and having to pee A LOT

Best moment this week: being 8 months preggo!

Movement: yep, lots! His newest trick is kicking me in the ribs when I'm trying to eat! Which makes leaning over the table and plate pretty uncomfortable!

Food cravings: peaches still and pomagranate Popsicles. I was craving an ice cream Sunday but once I had one it wasn't that good :( I'm just not as into sweets as I used to be, which isn't a bad thing

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: no, but having Braxton hicks contractions

Belly Button in or out? In, becoming less so, but I still don't think it'll fully come out...maybe though

What I miss: today it was wine...I was sewing and thought how nice it would be to enjoy a glass of wine while I'm sewing like I used to! And sushi...I can't wait to have sushi

What I am looking forward to: meeting my baby boy in a few weeks!

Milestones: being 8 months preggo! 4 weeks until full term and 6 weeks + 6 days (48 days) until my due date! Yay!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment