Friday, July 5, 2013

Photo organization

I love taking pictures, so I tend to take a lot of them. I have a decent digital camera and a nicer, more expensive digital Nikon (its on the low end of the nicer cameras, but its still a really nice camera), but I tend to use my iPhone for most of the pictures I take. I usually never have the other camera with me. When we were in Park City this past weekend I went to take a pic with my iPhone and got a message saying I couldn't because storage was too full. What?!?! I know I have a lot of pics on my phone, but that sucks! So I deleted some pics and was able to take a few throughout the weekend. I did have my regular digital camera with me, but I barley used it. It's just easier to use my phone.

So when I got home I decided to get the pics on my phone onto my computer. My laptop sucks. It crashed a few years ago and best buy was able to recover my pictures off of it and put them onto an external hard drive. My laptop also won't let me download the newest version of iTunes. After a lot of figuring out I was able to get the pics from my phone onto the external hard drive. I also moved some other picture folders over from my computer to the external hard drive that I hadn't moved yet. Well now I have a bunch of random folders full of pictures and a lot of the pictures are in multiple folders. I really need to find a way to organize all the pictures on my external hard drive. I really want to get that done before Jackson gets here! Just one more thing to add to the to do list!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment