Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 1

Week 1 of attempting to lose weight was a fail! We'll not completely. I haven't even weighed myself. I did eat better for the most part and I did the 30 day shred one time. I guess once is better then not doing it at all. I find that right now I'm wanting to spend every spare moment with Jackson since I go back to work in 2 weeks. I'm just savoring this time with him. And I don't feel bad about that at all. I'll never be able to get these moments with him back, so working out has been pushed to the back burner. I'm also seriously freaking out about having to go back to work. In dreading it. So that doesn't help. For now I'm just going to attempt to work out and eat better, but I'm not going to stress about it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment