Sunday, January 12, 2014

Daily dose of little J

Last night Jackson slept from 8pm-8am!!! Woohoo! He woke up at around 4 and I went and put his bink in and he fussed for a little bit then feel asleep and he woke up again at around 5:30, my plan was to let him fuss for a few minutes and then go in there, but he feel back to sleep and slept until 8! I wish that would happen every night...just without him waking up!

I tried to get him to take a nap today in his crib, on his back, and un swaddled. It didn't happen. He screamed! He was so mad. I let him cry for a little while and even went in and picked him up and stood there holding him and swaying back and forth then tried it again. No luck. Then I went in and flipped him over onto his tummy and he slept for about an hour. I think I'll start trying that everyday, to lay him on his back and let him cry for 15-20 minutes and then flip him over if I need to. Eventually, hopefully, he'll fall asleep and be able to sleep un swaddled. He's getting closer and closer to rolling over and I'm sure once he masters that and can sleep un swaddled at night he'll put himself on his tummy. He was a little fussy today and has a lot of gas. Didn't poop today. I think the fenugreek and brewers yeast I'm taking to boost my milk supply might be causing so I'm stopping them and we'll see what happens. And he's been spitting up A LOT the past few days. Super fun.

Here's some pictures from today:

In an outfit Lyly got him for Christmas! So cute! Sometimes he really makes you work for a smile!


















He's grabbing everything now! My nose, mouth, he even pulled my glasses off today and when I tried to take a picture of him he grabbed my phone and was upset that I wouldn't let him have it!






He looked so cute sitting with daddy I had to get a picture...getting a pic of both of them looking good was a challenge! His belly was looking extra chubby tonight!











Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment