Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Surprise

Cynthia's, my best friend Katharine's mom, 60th birthday is this month and they are having a big party for her. My mom decided that she wants to go home for the party to surprise Cynthia and she wants me and Jackson to go and offered to pay for our ticket! So I am going to surprise katharine! The party is on 25th, so only 2 weeks from this weekend. We're going to book our flights tomorrow! I'm so excited! I'm also so excited to see, and show J off to, my grandma, brother and sis in law, sister and other family and friends! I just hope I can keep the secret from here! I want to tell her so bad! We plan on flying in Thursday evening and I don't want to wait until Saturday at the party to see her so I'm thinking I'll figure something out with Ben, her boyfriend, to see her that evening (depending on what time we get there) or Friday. She knows my mom is coming but won't know I'm coming!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment