Thursday, January 16, 2014

Summer clothes!

This summer we are going to carpenteria! I am so excited to be taking Jackson to one of my most favorite places! Although we don't camp anymore like we did when I was little (how in the hell did they camp with all the kids?! I can't even imagine!). Both my cousins in Georgia are coming and bringing their little ones! Piper will be about 18 months, Luke will have just turned one and J will be 10 months! I can't wait to get the little ones together! My other cousins with their older kids will also be there and I'm not sure if the AZ/CO cousins will be coming with there kids.

Well I started buying J's summer wardrobe! Can't wait to see his chubba thighs in these!


There was another Carter's outfit (we were at kilns) that I saw that is so adorable, it's summery colors and it's sweats a onesie and a hoodie that says "surf". It's perfect for the color times at the beach but they didn't have 12 months (which is what I'm hoping he'll be wearing then because 18 months looks way too big) so I'm determined to find it! And some cute shorts and onesie/shirt outfits! So a trip to babies r us and Carter's is needed! I seriously have an addiction to buying my son cute clothes!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment