Thursday, July 26, 2012

A little motivation

I saw an idea on Pinterest where you use 2 glass vases/containers and little floral rocks/pebbles (craft stores have them in their floral departments. They look kinda like marbles but one side is flat. Anyways, you count out the rocks, 1 for every pound you want to lose, and put them into one of the vases. For every pound you lose you move a rock into the other one. You can label them "pounds to lose" and "pounds lost" or something like that. I have labeled mine yet. But I decided to try this idea. And I have to admit it feels really satisfying to move a rock from the fuller one to the emptier one! It's a great way to see how far you have to go and down the line how much you've accomplished. Anything that gives me some motivation is a plus on my mind so I think this is great!




Here are my glasses, one with 62 rocks and the other with 5. It was empty at the beginning of the week and it feels good that it's not empty anymore!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment