Thursday, July 26, 2012

Not so great, but not so bad

So I didn't reach my first goal. I started at 227 on Sunday and wanted to get to 220 by today. My goal was to lose 5 pounds a week for the next 3 weeks but I really wanted to get to 220 this first week. So that's 7 pounds not 5, and in only 5 days. Well I did lose 5lbs! That makes me happy even though I didn't get to 220 (I'm at 222). So technically I met my goal of losing 5 lbs this week. I think it could have been 6-7 but I had a dinner Tuesday night that I shouldn't have had. I ate at work and then I got home late and hubby was at dinner with his dad and offered to bring me food home. I had chicken tenders and fries. I should have just said no. I really shouldn't eat that late (10pm) and definitely shouldn't be eating that kind of food! But when I'm tired and hungry its hard to make good choices. It will serve as motivation to good choices though, thinking that I maybe could have met that goal if I hadn't have had that meal. I also worked out twice (so far) this week for 40 minutes at a time on the elliptical! So that's really good! Onto the next goal! 5-7 pounds this week!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment