Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Morning snuggles

I've been afraid to have Jackson in bed with us, afraid I'd roll over on him or something bad would happen, but one night recently he was so fussy I brought him into our bed and he feel asleep with me. I was laying on my side with him in my arms. I was able to get some sleep too. Since then I've been more comfortable having him in our bed. I don't sleep very well with him in bed because I wake up at every little noise and movement so I try to get him to sleep in his rock and play but the past few mornings after his early morning feeding (5 am or so) I've been snuggling with him in bed so I can get a little more sleep...it usually gets me about 2 more hours of sleep!

And there's nothing better then waking up and seeing his sweet face right there! This morning we just laid there and talked and cuddled for awhile! He's such a sweet heart in the mornings!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment