Monday, March 23, 2015

NS month 2, week 1

Hoping I can do a lot better this week to make up for the last few weeks!

Day 1 :












*the pizza melt was really good! I'll definitely be ordering that again!
*the margherita pizza I had for dinner was really good too! I didn't think I was going to like it because of the tomatoes but they weren't overwhelming and I actually really liked it!

I still snacked more then I should BUT I kept it under control and kept track instead of just mindlessly eating.

Workout : I walked with Katharine this morning, about 2 miles and then in the afternoon when J was with his dad I went to the gym and did an hour on the elliptical.

Day 2 : we're just going to pretend like this day didn't even happen...it was a bad bad bad day. First day of my "lady time" (heard that from someone I watch on you tube and its to funny not to use). Two fussy babies. My baby teething with a yucky cold...ended with wine...Reese's peanut butter eggs...habit burger...pirate booty...I got ice cream too but only ate like 3 bites so I guess that's a victory for me. No workout, but J was miserable and I wasn't about to drag him out of the house and expect him to sit happily in the stroller while I walked.

Day 3 : let's do this!!!

So I pretty much failed the rest of the week. I did go to the gym on Wednesday and Friday but my eating was horrible. I'm not going to dwell on it and just move forward from here.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment