Monday, March 30, 2015

Month 2, take 2

So I'm just going to go ahead and call April month 2. The past few weeks have been crappy and I fell off track so many times so this will be take 2 of month 2. Technically April doesn't start until Wednesday but I'm getting ahead start I guess. Starting today my goal for the month of April is to stick to nutrisystem 90% of the time and get in good workouts AT LEAST 3 days a week. I'm also going to hopefully start seeing my sis-in-law once a week for training. She's amazing and in awesome shape. Fitness, exercise and nutrition are things she's very passionate about and I'm hoping for not only awesome effective training from her and help figuring out what to do to lose weight (as far as working out goes) but also motivation and accountability. I need someone cheering me on and holding me accountable. It's not as easy to slip up when you know you'll have to confess it someone and they'll be disappointed in you.

I haven't weighed myself, I might weigh myself sometime this week or I might wait until the end of the week, I haven't decided yet.

I also bought a pre-workout drink, NLA raspberry lemonade uplift for her, to try. I've been using those water flavoring packets that have caffeine to try to get more energy for my workouts but I heard about this from someone on YouTube and decided to try it. Hopefully it'll help me have better workouts!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment