Sunday, March 1, 2015

NS week 2

Day 1 : I had the apple strudel bar for breakfast and it was really good! I had it with a cup of coffee with 2 tablespoons of fat free sugar free creamer, which counts as 2 extras (I get 3 a day). Today I knew was going to be a cheat day, the only one I'm allowing myself to have for these first 28 days on Nutrisystem. We went to Olive Garden for my sisters birthday. I did have a few Samoa Girl Scout cookies earlier in the day and 2 Reese's eggs. Then at Olive Garden for lunch/dinner I had 1 breadstick, salad, and tri colored penne vegetable pasta with 3 (or 5 I forget) cheese marina and fritta chicken. My mom, j, and I also shared white chocolate raspberry cheesecake and I had a glass of wine! I will probably have another glass of wine or drink after I put J to bed tonight and then tomorrow I'm back at it AND going to the gym! Here's to the next 3 weeks!

Day 2: I had coffee with 2 tablespoons of fat free sugar free creamer and the donut. I decided to try the breakfast foods I haven't tried first to see what I do and don't like so I can change next months order before it ships and make sure I get stuff I liked! I was a little apprehensive about the donut, I mean seriously how good can a diet donut be right?! But it was pretty good! The texture was a little weird to me though, it was sorta like a muffin in a donut shape, kinda spongy texture.



For lunch I had the homestyle chicken and it was really good! It seemed kinda like chicken noodle soup. I didn't have veggies with it today because I need to go to the store and get veggies and cook them! I meant to go yesterday but didn't make it to the store. So maybe I'll have a salad and veggies with my dinner so I can get in my 4 veggie servings!

I had my craving crusher shake on the way to the gym this afternoon and did 1 hour on the elliptical! Then I walked over to sprouts (which is on the same parking lot as the gym) to get some groceries. They didn't have everything I needed so I also ran into whole foods and Walmart in the way home. I hit my step goal of 12,000 steps after I left the gym and then I went to look at the app on my phone and it said "syncing" and then only said 7,000 something steps, I checked the display on my fitbit and it said the same thing! It did this last time I went to the gym and it makes me so mad! It completely erased like 5,000 steps! So annoying!

For dinner I had a salad (spring and spinach mix with light honey mustard dressing) and the Mac and cheese with beef. It was really good! I will definitely order it again! It's something I'll look forward to eating!

For dessert I had pizza puffs and they were so good! And the highlight was seeing this when I completed today's myfitness pal entry!



This definitely motivates me to workout more!!!

Day 3 :
For breakfast I had the sweetened O's with fat free milk. The first few bites were good but once the milk soaked in they were pretty gross...but I don't like milk so that's probably why. I wouldn't order them again. I had coffee with some creamer. I had my energizing shake for morning snack. I cooked a whole big bag of veggies so I have veggies for the week, so I had 1 cup (2 servings) for lunch with the chicken Parmesan pasta. I followed the directions and it still looked like soup so I re heated it and covered it and let it sit for a few minutes and that let the sauce soak into the pasta more and it was really good! I had my craving crusher shake for my afternoon snack. For dinner I had the hickory smoked flavored beef patty and it was SO good! I was really surprised! I used a whole wheat sandwich thin and I put half a piece of reduced fat cheddar cheese, I put a little mustard on it and dipped it in a little ketchup! I had it with my veggies. For dessert I had the white chocolate chunk cookies, they were really good!

Day 4:
I had water with pomegranate lemonade energy drink mix (less calories and tastes better then the fat and sugar free coffee creamer!) with the honey wheat bagel with s little lite cream cheese and 1 cup of strawberries! The bagel was really good!



For lunch I had a small bag (3oz) of baby cut carrots with the cheese tortellini. It was really good! Very tasty!



I had my craving crusher on the way to the gym and I had an awesome work out! I got on the elliptical and was planning on doing an hour but about 35 minutes into my workout I saw my sister in law, who teaches classes at the gym, and thought "hey, why not take her class?!" I had no idea what class it was but I'm know that if I keep doing what I've been doing I'm not going to get results. Going to the gym and on the elliptical is great, it's better then what I've been doing (which is pretty much nothing) BUT stepping out of my comfort zone, trying new things, and pushing myself will get me better results. I'm terrified of group classes especially when my sister in law who is in amazing shape is teaching it! But I know that pushing myself and really working my body and muscles is what's going to get me the best results. With this Nutrisystem I know my diet is on point and if I follow it I will lose weight, but my workouts will give me a push, help me lose more weight, gain more muscle and get me the results that I want faster then Nutrisystem alone! It was a barrevite class (like cardio barre) and I loved it! I majorly struggled but I did pretty good and it felt great! I'm SO proud of myself and I'm hoping to be able to go every Wednesday! And I'm ready super sore...I'm going to be hurting so good tomorrow!

I had dinner when I got home and I had my veggies with the sloppy joe on a sandwich thin. It was really good! Then I took a quick shower before bathing J and putting him to bed and I had my dessert of white cheddar popcorn while catching up on shows (last weeks Nashville and hart of Dixie! Both were so good!) and the popcorn was SO good and it seemed like there was a lot of it in the bag! Perfect for tv watching! Yum! And I've been really tempted all week to weigh myself this morning and I was so torn...I really wanted to try to wait until Saturday to weigh myself and try to stick to once a week so I'm glad because I didn't weigh myself! I was tired and J was fussing and the lady whose kids I babysit called to see if I could watch him today so with all that happening at 7:30am I forgot and I'm glad I did! I babysit the next 2 days so I'll be up early and have to sneak out of the bedroom and won't be able to weigh myself until Saturday! Perfect! And I'm hoping to at least get in a good walk tomorrow and Friday because I know I won't make it to the gym. But I do plan on going to the gym on Saturday!

Day 5:
For breakfast today I had the cinnamon bun and strawberries. The cinnamon bun was really good! I definitely like the muffins and this cinnamon bun better then the bars and cereal I've had so far. I still have some bars and cereal to eat, but I probably will stick to the muffins and cinnamon buns for future orders! I did decide to upgrade my plan for my next order so I can get some of the frozen foods and I'm excited to try those next month! There's a breakfast sandwich I'm excited to try!



I had my energizing shake on the way to J's kid co class this morning and for lunch I had a bag of baby carrots and the three cheese chicken, I can't remember if I had this last week or not but its good! The sauce is kinda soupy but other then that it's yummy!

CONFESSION!! This morning was rough...both boys were fussy and clingy during J's class and then I needed to go to the store so that was fun. They were just handfuls this morning...can't expect a 12 and 18 month old to be perfect all the time right?! And I had a headache by the time we got home, I took some ibprofen gave then lunch and put them down for naps, had my lunch and was watching tv. The ibprofen hadn't kicked in yet and I gave in to temptation and ate samoas...I was going to have 2 but when I opened the box I saw that there were 5 left and I ate them...oh well...I added the calories into myfitness pal and I plan on getting my fitbit adjustment to at least that amount of extra calories to justify the cookies. It's not the end of the world and I know that everyday isn't going to be perfect and I just need to try to be better the rest of this week and I'll consider that my "cheat" for the week. I had previously said that I was going to let myself have a Samoa on the days I worked out or something like that but I haven't been doing that. Now I think I'll stick to one "cheat" a week. Either a meal out or a special treat, a starbucks coffee...whatever I'm really craving and really wanting and I will know that that's it for that week. It really makes me think "is this worth it? Is this what I really want or by eating this will I feel like I wasted my cheat?" I felt like the cookies were worth it this week! If I lose 4 or more pounds this week I will allow myself to have 1 sushi meal next week from my favorite place because I've been craving sushi and that will SO be worth it!

For dinner I had the Italian herb flatbread pizza, yummy again, with my veggies and now I'm watching last weeks greys anatomy and having my dessert, the cheese puffs. They are ok, but the pizza puffs were so much better. I'll stick to the pizza ones instead in the future!

Day 6:
For breakfast today I had a yoplait light strawberry yogurt and mixed the granola cereal in with it. It was pretty good but I definitely prefer the muffins and cinnamon bun! The yogurt counts as my smartcarb for the day.

For lunch I had the loaded baked potato and carrots. Last week when I had the loaded baked potato I wasn't a big fan of it but today but today instead of adding water and heating it up I did the other method and added already boiling water to it and covered it and let it sit and it was SO much better! I don't know why doing it that way made such a difference but it was really good when cooked that way! I had my shakes for snacks like usual and for dinner I had the grilled chicken fillet on a sandwich thin with a slice of reduced fat cheese and my veggies. For dessert I had the pizza puffs! So good!

Day 7:
I weighed myself this morning and it says I gained 0.4 (225.4). How is that even possible?! I fell so defeated right now. Aside from one meal and a few small slips (really only 1 with the Girl Scout cookies) I've done really well and stuck to the plan. Maybe it's because I lost 5.4 pounds last week? Maybe my body is just holding onto the weight? I'm going to be really good today and drink a lot of water (I'm usually really good about drinking a lot of water but I might not have had enough in the past few days) and weigh myself tomorrow and hope to be below 225. I won't record today's weight, I will wait and see what the scale says tomorrow and record that weight.

I was feeling really defeated the rest of the day. I had a peanut butter bar for breakfast and a double chocolate Carmel bar for lunch, which was good. And then for dinner I ended up eating pizza (red Barron frozen pizza that was left over from the night before, I had made it for the girl I babysit) and drinking wine. I was just so defeated and just feeling really crappy about not losing any weight this week. I could have eaten a lot more but I left it at that and moved on.

This next week I'm really going to step up my activity and absolutely have to take the boys for a good walk on the days I babysit and go to the gym on the days I don't babysit! I'm also going to stick to the program 100%. I'm really hoping if I do those 2 things the scale will reflect it in a week...I really need to see a lower number at the end of this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment