Thursday, March 1, 2012

Crazy dreams

Earlier this week I had a dream. It was early morning, very early, hubby was still asleep. I went to the bathroom and took a pregnancy test. The kind with 1 line=negative, 2 lines=positive. It had 2 very thick lines AND a third very faint and splotchy almost not there line. So I was like WTF?! So I took a digital test, one of those clear blue easy ones (which I have never actually taken in real life) and it gave me a message, on the screen, that I peed on it for too long...WTF?!?! So I went back to my bed and there were 2 boxes next to it, one from the first test and one from the clear blue easy. I knew I had only taken 1 of each out of new boxes of 3 tests each, but I couldn't find the other tests. I was searching and trying to be quiet so I wouldn't wake the hubby. I was so confused...pregnant, not pregnant.

That was it, as far as I can remember. Weird.

The next night I had, um, sexy dreams. And woke up extremely turned on. That's all I'm saying about that.

Strange

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment