Wednesday, November 21, 2012

1 week

1 week!!! Until my RE consult! Craziness! I can't believe that in just 1 week we might get some answers and find out what it's going to take to get a bun baking in my oven! I know that there's a chance we might not get any answers right away, or that the answers we get aren't ones we want to hear. But I can't help but be hopeful and excited! I'm still can't sleep! The other night I had the weirdest dreams. I dreamt that I was at the RE and Josh couldn't go so I was alone and I realized I forgot the forms they emailed us to fill out. Like didn't even print them out. And I'm not sure if I was talking to a nurse or an RE but she was mean! I was freaking out! It sucked! And I also had a dream that I was a lot younger and had a boyfriend (no idea who the guy was) and I kept spending the night at his house and we would have sex and sleep on stairs in his house to hide from his dad and then his dad was finally going to be out of town and we were so excited to get to sleep in his bed then I woke up. Ummm...WTF?!?! Strange!

I just can't wait to hopefully get some answers!!! And get on with the baby making because obviously what were doing isn't working!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment