Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lighter

I have no idea what's going to happen at our consult with the RE in 2 weeks (13 days to be exact!) but I've noticed a difference in myself. I feel lighter, like a weight has been lifted off my chest. That feeling might change after our consult, but for now I'm feeling more like the old me. I realized that I'm so excited for the new year. This past year has sucked. When 2011 ended we had only been trying to get pregnant for 5 months, I still had hope near the end of each cycle that I'd be pregnant. As 2012 started that faith started to slip away. I started to just expect to not get pregnant. I could sense that something was wrong and it wasn't going to happen without help, but I couldn't admit that to myself. This past year sucked. I haven't been myself. I lost myself in this struggle. But last night I had a lighter attitude, Josh even noticed. I was more giggly, more fun, nicer. I like this change. I feel at peace with this choice. We need help, we need to find out what's wrong and how to fix it. I have renewed hope and faith that this next year will be our lucky year! 2013 is going to be an amazing year for us! Hopefully it'll bring us a baby!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment