Monday, August 26, 2013

1 week!

Jackson is 1 week old! And his umbilical cord stump fell off during the night! In the middle of the night it was just barley hanging there about to fall off and this morning it was off! My baby is growing too fast!



Well now I don't have to fold down his newborn diapers! Yes he's that tiny that I had to fold them down to go under it!

Today we are going and having his newborn pics taken!!! And since the picture studio is right by my work we are going to go in there after the pictures! I want to show him off to some of my friends!

Last night was a little rough. I fed him and then left him downstairs with my mom until he needed to be fed again so I could get some sleep. I went down at 11 and fed him and then brought him upstairs to go to bed. He would not sleep! I fed him at 1:30 and he still wouldn't sleep. And then fed him again at 2:15 and he finally went to sleep after that. And he sleep until after 7am! So the second half of the night was better. But at 2 am I was in tears. I didn't know what to do. I was so tired and he wouldn't sleep. I knew everything was fine, I was just hormonal, but it was rough. I was scared he wasn't going to go to sleep at all! But he did and I was able to get a good solid chunk of sleep! Yay!

I just love this little guy so much!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment