Sunday, August 25, 2013

38 weeks - 6 days old!




I'm not sure exactly what my last weight was before giving birth because I hadn't weighed myself in a few weeks but going off what I weighed at my last dr appointment I'm going to say I ended up being 14 pounds below my pre pregnancy weight and only gaining back 6 pounds from the weight I lost in the beginning of my pregnancy. So I ended at 210 pounds. 2 days ago (I think that's when I weighed myself) I was at 200, and this morning I am at 197.4! I'm not doing anything different, other then breastfeeding! I am eating healthier because I'm at home and I had my mom get bread, sandwich meats, cheese and fruit for lunches, so that's healthier then what I would take to work and much healthier then fast food. For dinners we've been having usual foods that we'd have before. I've also been eating cookies. As each day and week goes by I plan on getting healthier with my eating and being more active. Today we walked around the block, short walk but it felt good to get out and each time I'll go a little further! And Jackson loves being in the stroller. I'm not going to worry about what I'm eating though until we have breastfeeding down. It's going well but we are both still learning, so for now I'll eat when I'm hungry and eat what I want but try to make it healthy! I also tried on some of my clothes today to try to find something to wear for pictures tomorrow and my pre pregnancy clothes fit, and a lot of the stuff fits better then it did pre pregnancy! And I know it will only get better as my stomach tightens/gets smaller and as I lose some weight! I'm hoping that breast feeding will help me lose some weight during these next 5 weeks before I can start working out.

Now on to baby boy! OMG! I am so in love with this little man! I still need to write about his birth story, but I will do that soon! He is so perfect and so precious! I feel like pretty much all I do right now is feed him, but that's fine with me! I know as he grows and we find a rhythm he will eat more quickly and not as often! I could just sit and stare at him forever!







Sucking on my finger!



So tiny in his rock and play sleeper!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment