Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's August!!!

Holy crap!!! It's August 1!!!! I'll be 37 weeks/full term in just 18 days!!! My due date is in 38 days!!! If Jackson is born just 9 days (or more) before his due date he will be born this month!!! I think there is a strong possibility of him being born this month! And its a great month to be born! August is a big month in my family! Myself (9th), my brother (13th), two of my cousins (6th and 31st) and my cousins wife (cant remember the date right now) all have birthdays this month!

Either way I'll be having a baby either this month or next month and that is crazy!!!! I better get my butt moving to finish everything on my to-do list before I have him! My goal is to finish by 37 weeks! Anything I get done after that is a bonus, but I want the necessities done before 37 weeks to make sure it gets done!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment