Friday, August 16, 2013

Current "craving"

I say "craving" because when I think pregnancy cravings I imagine a pregnant woman being like "I have to have that right now!" And will go out of her way, or make her husband go get it, and I have not had any cravings like that. Not to that extreme. It's more like something just sounds so good and its all I want to eat, nothing else sounds good at that moment, and sometimes I'll keep thinking about it until I get to eat it.

Anyways, my craving has been for a cheese quesadilla, that I make at home just shredded cheese on a tortilla, topped with another tortilla and heated up to melt the cheese. Not too odd, something I'll occasionally eat when I'm not pregnant if we have that stuff on hand. It's a quick easy meal. Well I've been dipping it in sour cream and cholula hot sauce. I put sour cream and cholula on tacos and stuff, but I'd never done it with a quesadilla before and it is so good! I'm obsessed with this meal lately!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment