Sunday, December 8, 2013

Family Christmas pics

Yesterday we had our family Christmas pics taken. I kept trying to make an appointment but my work schedule wasn't out yet and once it was there was nothing that worked with my schedule until finally there was an available time yesterday at 8 am. Someone must have cancelled because it wasn't there a few days before. 8 am on a Saturday is way early but I wanted pics! A little later in the morning would have been better because then Jackson could have taken a morning nap and been in a better mood. He did really well, but started to melt down near the end, he was tired. And we didn't get any pics of him smiling, but we still got some great pics! Here's a few:












I don't have anymore on my phone so I'll have to post them later!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment