Saturday, December 28, 2013

Night #2

Last night was Jackson's second night in his room! And he slept from 8:30pm to 6:30am without waking up! Of course I kept waking up expecting him to wake up so I didn't really get to take advantage of it and get a good nights sleep, but it was better sleep then I've gotten in a long time! At about 6:20 I decided to pump because I know I was way too full to fed him and couldn't wait any longer. Of course he woke up while I was pumping! So I just pumped 5 oz and stopped and fed him. Since I've gotten as much as 11 oz in the am I know he got plenty to eat!

Last night I fed him cereal while we were eating dinner. He did better but is still getting the hang of it and didn't swallow much. So I put the rest of the cereal into his bedtime bottle. It wasn't much and it was pretty water downed with breast milk. I hate wasting the breast milk and I thought maybe it would help full him up and keep him full longer. Maybe it helped or maybe he was just ready to sleep through the night or maybe it was just a fluke. We'll see if it continues. But I think I'll probably keep doing that with the cereal, whatever he doesn't eat just add it to his bedtime bottle. We do cereal right before his bath, and he has his bedtime bottle right after his bath.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment