Thursday, December 26, 2013

Jackson's first Christmas!

Jackson had a great first Christmas! He decided to sleep in. Since he never sleeps past 7 am we decided that Greg and Judy would come over at 8:30am. Well he slept until 8:45am! And of course the one time he does that I don't get to enjoy it and sleep in, I had to get up and ready for them to be here! So he got up and we went downstairs. I fed him and we all ate breakfast (cinnamon rolls). Then we opened presents! My mom got me some great gifts, 2 shirts from old navy, $50 ulta gift card, nice thick and warm socks, and some stocking stuffers. Josh got me candy and he had me open a gift and it was a box of trash bags and I didn't think it was funny at all and so didn't get it! I was like why in the hell would you get me these? We have a whole big box of trash bags (we buy the huge box at SAMs club) I was so baffled and finally he said "just open it!" It had a really nice silver heart bracelet that has diamonds on it. I was shocked! It's really nice! Jackson got lots of toys and clothes! I'll have to post some pics of the actual toys he got. Here's some pics :






Opening presents:





Here's what he did while Nana and I made dinner! Such a big boy! And he sat at the table in his high chair!


Dinner, nothing fancy, but it was nice and yummy!
Our new floors are on the right of the fire place! I can't wait for them to be installed on the 2nd!





Playing later in the evening (spit up ALL over me and himself so had to have an outfit change during playtime-notice the bottom 2 pics is a different onesie!):



No comments:

Post a Comment