Sunday, December 8, 2013

Shopping day

After our Christmas pics my mom and I spend the whole day shopping! Jackson was SO good! We went to fashion place mall. We had lunch at cpk and got a lot of Christmas shopping done. We took the stroller and Jackson slept for awhile. I fed him a bottle I had brought when we ate lunch. Once he got tired of the stroller I put him into the ergo. We stopped in AT&T to see about getting new phones and ended up upgrading our phones to the new iPhone 5's. By then little man was hungry and my boobs where going to explode. I thought I'd try Macys to see if they had a bathroom with a couch and they didn't even have bathrooms! So we went to the public bathrooms hoping I'd be able to find a place to sit and nurse him well they had a nursing room! It was occupied so I had to wait a few minutes. But it was a nice clean little room with a sink, changing table and rocking chair. I nursed him and then we were ready to leave. It was a long day for all of us and I was amazed at how well little J did!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment