Monday, January 9, 2012

Fur babies

After my post about the crazy cat hoarding dude I feel the need to share some pics of my babies! Just looking through my photos on my phone I see how loved my fur babies are! They are lucky kitties and pup!

Here is Bella. The queen B of our home. Our first pet together


No joke, she's actually sleeping on J's lap like that! She LOVES her daddy!



Once again laying with daddy. If he picks her up like that shell freak, but if it's on her own terms that's how she likes J to hold her.

But she does (occasionally, aka when daddys out of town) love her mama.



Then we (ok, I) thought Bella needed a friend. So we got Lucy
They hated each other at first but learned to love each other!





She's my little gray fur ball! She's tiny (only about 5 pounds, while Bella is about 10) and she's currently laying on the bed by my feet. Bell is up against J's back.






Sisters with daddy:


Then we bought our house and decided we needed a pup. J wanted a big dog but I saw this little guy at a pet store up for adoption and was in love!


This was in the car the day we got him!



Him and the kitties still don't really get along. But we love him!




He's currently in our bed with us, nice and warm and comfy under the covers!



I'm now convinced that our fur babies are super lucky to have us for owners (parents)!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment