Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Silhouette

So today I got out my new silhouette cameo and starting playing with it. I'm learning how to use it. I was working with what I already had. Didn't really have a particular project to do. First I decided to make some valentines day blocks, I had wanted to make Christmas ones but never got around to it. Here they are!



I think they turned out super cute! Especially for my first project using my cameo!

Next up was testing out heat transfer! I had ordered some heat transfer material, pink and black, and tried it out. I seriously need a baby girl!!! Turned out SO cute! It's on a onsie I already had, but I plan on making a tshirt one for my cousin's little girl whose 2. I now want to order heat transfer material in EVERY color! And its SO easy!!! OMG the things I can create with this stuff!!! My mind is spinning with ideas!



Here are a few other things...I was working with stuff I already had and just playing around to see what this baby can do...
Another onesie:



Fabric on a towel:



Other side of towel:



I love my new baby!!! I can already tell we're gonna be best buds!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment