Thursday, January 26, 2012

WTH?

What the heck. I was expecting it, waiting for it actually. AF that is. She was supposed to make her monthly visit tomorrow (CD 27) or the next day (CD28) but decided to show up today. I'm happy because it gives me the go ahead for my diet. Low calorie, very strict for now to jump start my weight loss and healthy eating. My plan for now is hard core diet and get back into working out for 2 months. I'm hoping to make a major difference in these next 2 months...after that you better believe I'll be ordering a bunch of ovulation prediction strips and pregnancy tests. While we won't be doing anything to prevent getting pregnant during this time I won't be "trying" to get pregnant. I'll be trying to focus on me, on getting our house organized and decorated, on my husbands and my relationship. And after 2 months of that I plan on doing everything I can to make a baby! But for now it's all about me!

I think something finally lit my fuse. Yesterday I had just had it. I was feeling down. I was craving the old me. The skinny me. The me that enjoyed going shopping. Loved clothes. Loved going out and having fun. The me that was comfortable with myself. The confident me. It made me realize how far I've come in the wrong direction. I'm determined to fix it. To fix me. Well something clicked. Today, even though I'm still sick and feel pretty yucky, I worked my ass off at work. Thursday's are always a hard day at work. It's the day we get our weekly shipment and it ALL has to be put away. My department is one of the largest. The whole middle of the store (it's a big store). So I spent my day unpackaging stuff and then taking cart fulls of stuff to put away. And I was busting ass! I swear I was sweating most of the day. I knew it was a big order and I really didn't want to be there until 7pm. So I put it into high gear and worked hard all day. It obviously paid off. We were out of work by 5pm! But I felt good. I felt determined! And I still do. This is the start of a new (old) me. I can't wait to be able to wear all the cute clothes in my closet and that are packed away! Not to mention all the cute and sexy bras with matching panties begging to be worn that are too small right now! I'm sure me hubby will enjoy that too ;)!

Here's to finding the old me!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment