Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 1, day 1

Today is day 1 of week 1 of my diet. No more "I'll start tomorrow" or "I'll start next week". No more excuses. I had coffee and yogurt for breakfast. A sandwich on multi grain bread for lunch. And I'm planning on having a salad with chicken for dinner! And I'm trying to drink more water. I usually drink a lot of water (I mainly just drink water and coffee, I very rarely have soda) but lately I know I haven't been drinking enough water. Recently I've also gotten into a bad habit of having beer or wine almost every night so I need to stop doing that too! I'm going to limit it to the weekends only!

I'm going to try to workout after work today too. I'm going to aim for at least 20 minutes on the elliptical.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment