Sunday, January 22, 2012

This week

The first goal for this week is an improvement on last weeks cooking at home and no fast food goal. I'm going to attempt to make healthier meals at home! I want to incorporate more fruits and veggies into my meals. I plan on having yogurt and coffee for breakfast, sandwich and apple slices for lunch everyday this week and then make a healthy dinner. Probably lots of chicken, salad, and maybe even some roasted red potatoes in my future.

Goal 2 is to do some kind of workout activity for at least 10 minutes everyday. I have hand weighs sitting on our bedroom floor that haven't been touched in months so I'm hoping to get some use out of those, maybe some crunches, lunges, squats, pushups, heck even some stretching for 10 minutes is an improvement over the current state my (lack of) activity/exercise level! So we shall see how this goes.

The past few days I have realized how truly unhappy I am with myself and that I am the only one standing in the way of changing it. I have a closet full of cute clothes that don't fit me, plus boxes of in the guest closet and garage. I just feel gross. It's time to make a change!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment