Wednesday, December 19, 2012

CD16

Well it's 3dpiui (3 days past IUI) and I don't really know what I'm feeling. I feel kinda numb one minute, excited the next, then moody one minute, and thinking it isn't going to work the next. It's crazy. I'm sure the medicines I've taken this month are contributing. I finished my last estrace pill this morning (yay! No more blue goo coming out of me!) and am continuing with the progesterone nightly. It isn't too bad. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, but still kinda gross. I just want this so bad and going into it I thought for sure this would be it, this would work, then Josh's numbers where to bad and we found out why and it just made it seem so unlikely. Everything looks great on my end...we just need 1 (or 2 :)) stellar swimmers!

One minute I find myself saying something about the baby, and joking with josh about it like it worked and the next I'm all moody and crying because I can't get a box of Christmas stuff out of the garage...no joke...josh thinks I'm crazy but he helped me and got the box for me! I made him go into a baby clothes store today and I couldn't even bring myself to get excited. It just seemed so surreal. And like I couldn't possibly be anywhere close to looking at and buying things for my own baby.

The dry, cold winter weather is killing my skin. And combined with trying a different laundry detergent my skin is NOT happy. I have itchy dry patches on my arms, legs, back, and then there's this whole boob area situation... So I've gained about 40 pounds over the past year and a half and none of my bras fit. I finally went out and got a new one, which fit just barley. And the dog got a hold of it and chewed it up. So I bought a new bra which fits ok but the material irritates the crap out of my skin. And combined with the itchy winter skin its just a disaster area. My poor boobs. So I searched and searched for a bra that fits and I cannot find one. I even went to lane Bryant thinking I'd have some luck, but nope. They had bras with big enough cups but the bands were to big. So today we went to gordmans which is this store that's kinda like Marshall's or Ross but a lot nicer. And I found bigger bras and decided to try one one. It's the best fit I've found so far, its a 40f (I was a 34DD before i gained weight). A 38 would have been better but it fit. The material is soft. And...it's a nursing bra. Lol. But seriously I've been looking for a new bra for months and can't find one that fits, and I finally did! All I can say is I'm screwed if/when I'm pregnant because I seriously cannot imagine these things getting any bigger, but I'm sure they will.

That was a bunch of randomness.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment