Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Goodies"

I got my meds delivered today. Here are my "goodies":







I got the needle, syringe, hcg, progesterone suppositories, and prenatals. Last night was my last clomid pill and I have my hsg procedure this afternoon! Along with hubby's SA. Then I have my follicle check Friday and I'm HOPING and praying that everything will be good to go and we can trigger then do the IUI on Sunday. I have Sunday off so it will just make it a million times easier to not have to try to schedule the IUI around work. I really hope this is it!! I want to ring in the new year with a sparkling cider toast!

In other (non exciting) news we went to do some Christmas shopping this morning and went to trader joes! They just opened one in downtown Salt Lake City at the end of last month and we love trader joes! We shopped there when we lived in CA and in New Mexico. And we have seriously missed having one near by! There pancake mix is the best! And there frozen stuff is so yummy and quick and easy to make. We love the orange chicken, teriyaki chicken, pot stickers, garlic fries, chicken chow mien, and so much more! So were super excited to have one here!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment