Friday, December 21, 2012

Testing

So I decided to test today to see if the hcg is out of my system. Well I got out of bed to pee and totally forgot to test. So I drank a bottle of water and tested a few hours later. There's a very faint line. So the hcg isn't out of my system yet. I was hoping that there wouldn't be a second line and I'd know it's out of my system and then I could just wait until next week to start testing and be confident that if I saw a second line it was pregnancy not the hcg. So there goes that idea. Now I'll either test until there's no second line and then start testing again on Tuesday (I know 9dpiui is REALLY early to test, but it could happen and it would be awesome to know on Christmas!) or depending on when the second line goes away I might just keep on testing until I have my blood draw (or get a real positive). Well see what happens. I'm so torn between thinking it'll work and that it won't work it's like I have 2 personalities right now. One minute I'm sure we're going to get a positive and have a baby in 9 months the next I'm sure it's not going to happen. I just want it so bad that I think I'm trying to keep myself from getting overly excited because then I'll be seriously disappointment about it.

I'm just really hoping for a bfp, and it would be awesome to get it on Christmas!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment