Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So ready!

I'm so ready for this cycle! I called today and I was able to make my appointment for Thursday morning! I'll have a baseline ultrasound and blood work done, Josh will also have blood work done for infectious disease (they require it for IUI, etc so we're just getting it out of the way now). And they will give me my prescription for clomid! And I'm going to hopefully schedule my HSG and Josh's semen analysis for next Wednesday, I just need to make sure I'll have it off and I should be able to find out tomorrow.

Hopefully all this will result in a BFP at the end of the month! I know it's not likely on our first cycle, but it could happen!

Here's to our first cycle with treatment! We'll call it cycle #1 (18). (Since its our 18th month TTCing).


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment