Monday, December 3, 2012

Seeing red

I got my period tonight! So I'll call the clinic in the morning and I'm going to see if I can go in Thursday morning. It will technically be CD4, but since I just started it tonight (around 7pm) I'm hoping that will be ok. If not I will have to ask my boss if I can leave like an hour early tomorrow or Wednesday since I work till 4 and the clinic closes at 5, and it will take at least half an hour to get there from work, probably longer at that time of day. Normally I wouldn't have an issue asking to leave an hour early since I never ask to leave early, I'm never late and I never call in sick. I'm sure my manager would be fine with it, it's just that work is crazy busy right now because of the holidays and we are having a big visit on Wednesday. So...yeah, I'd rather not ask to leave early if I don't have to!

Yay! Time to get this cycle started!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment