Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's 10 pm and for the first time in as long as I can remember I'm not staying up until midnight. And for the first time in a very long time I'm not drinking. I just climbed into bed and plan on being asleep shortly. The exhaustion I've heard about hasn't set in yet, but I'm definitely more tired then I normally am. And I have to be at work at 8:45 tomorrow, if I could sleep in I might try to stay up, but I don't mind! It's so worth it! I did have a glass of sparkling grape juice (in my wine glass!):






It was yummy! I'm so glad the 2012 is over and I'm welcoming 2013 with open arms! I'm so excited and I know that it's going to be an amazing year! This time next year we'll have a little one to celebrate New Years with!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment